“I DID NOT OFFER HER £1,000 FOR SEX”, SANCHEZ DENIES SEX ACCUSATIONS.

Posted on Posted in England, English premier league, Lifestyle, Transfers

Alexis Sanchez has been forced into making denials about his private life on the eve of his biggest ever transfer.

On Sunday, blonde student Paulina Sobierajska claimed the Chilean offered her £1,000 for sex after chatting her up in a bar in 2017.

According to Mirror sport, that’s news to current girlfriend Mayte Rodriguez – the Chilean actress and model – who has been dating the superstar after meeting him at a barbeque.

And it’s forced the 29-year-old  to make a public denial to his 2.53million followers on Twitter.

The Chilean wrote: “Yesterday come out (sic) a FALSE story in the Sun about my personal life, and as it has been said time ago that I have a son that is FALSE too. I’m tired of deny fake news.
“Thanks and I ask you please to respect my private life.”

The denial comes after Sobierajska claimed that the striker saw her in a bar and got a friend to get her number.

She then said the Chilean started to message her, despite only being yards away from her table.

In the message he was claimed to have asked her – in broken English – how much it would cost to make love, before allegedly saying he had a flat near.

Paulina told The Sun : “He said he really, really liked me and asked me to go to a party and couple of drinks at his flat. It was quite weird but I said sure I will go.”
She said when she got to the flat: “Alexis hugged me and offered me champagne.
“He gave me a striptease. He took off his top and danced for me for the fun of it. He has a fantastic body. He’s really funny.”

She then claimed she visited Sanchez’s flat another four times over a period of a five month period, claims which Sanchez denies.

Paulina claims he did not mention current girlfriend Mayte.
In 2014 a former ex-girlfriend of Sanchez told the Sunday People she was pregnant with his child, before she gave birth to a baby son.

Earlier today Sanchez and Henrikh Mkhitaryan have arrived at the immigration office in Liverpool as they bid to seal respective switches to Manchester United and Arsenal. Both deals could be confirmed later today.

Both clubs have been prevented from announcing the transfers due to work permits.

There have been players rejected work permits previously in the Premier League, but there is no chance of that happening with Sanchez.
Due to Chile being one of the top-10 ranked teams in the world, Sanchez needs to have played in at least 30 per cent of their fixtures over the last two years.

The former Barcelona man has played 28 of his country’s 31 games in that period; therefore his work permit won’t be any problem.

Leave a Reply